Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children living in South Florida ?
Our goal is to offer financial as well as emotional and social support to children and their families who otherwise could not obtain assistance elsewhere.
Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of children affected by cancer and other life-altering and life-threatening illnesses and/or conditions. We strive to improve the quality of life and well-being for them and their families by offering financial support for daily living needs.
Celebrities Fore Kids, Inc. financial assistance is provided depending on the availability of funds. Patients will not be discriminated against or denied aid because of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or political affiliation.
Celebrities Fore Kids, Inc. serves children and their families in dire financial need residing in South Florida who:
- Have a child, or children, battling cancer and other life-threatening or life-altering illnesses.
- Have a parent with a minor child, or children, fighting cancer and where the family is in need of assistance as a direct result of the parent's illness.
Our purpose is to establish qualifications, procedures and limitations about eligibility for CFK assistance. Cancer, life-altering and life-threatening illnesses and/or conditions are emotionally and financially exhausting experiences for many families and CFK is intended to help with related daily living expenses and necessities which negatively impact the family’s health, well-being and quality of life.
Your Donation Will Provide:
- Gas when parents need to take their child to the hospital for treatment;
- Gift cards for food to keep them healthy;
- Mortgage payments (so a family's home doesn’t become at risk of forecloser) when a two family income has now become one because of the necessary daily care the child needs;
- Utility bills so a child will be comfortable;
- Special project needs like converting the shower so a wheelchair bound child can wheel into the shower themselves;
- ADA special projects such as a ramp for wheel chair accessibility or provide respite care so they can refresh and rejuvenate to continue their medical journey